About Uttarakhand Board Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam Results 2017
The Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE) is the education board in the hill state responsible for conducting 12th class examinations, along with other school level examinations. The Uttarakhand Board of School Education has declared the results for Class 12 exams 2017 today, on May 30, 2017, 11 AM.
Class 12, also called HSLC or Intermediate in some states, is the most important exam for students seeking admission in colleges and other institutions for the degree course.
The Uttarakhand Board conducted the examination for Class 12 (Intermediate) in the month of March-April, students who appeared for the exam are now eagerly waiting to check their result. Such students can check their UK Class 12 Results 2017 here!
How to Check Uttarakhand Board Class 12 Results 2017
1. Fill in your personal information, required by the website. This will include your Roll Number, name etc.
2. After filling in your details, click on the ‘submit’ button
3. There, your result for 2017 Intermediate exam will be displayed on the computer screen
4. You can now download the mark sheet and then print it for future reference
After the declaration of the UK board 12th result 2017, students who have some kind of doubt related to the result can apply for revaluation or re-correction. Students would be required to fill in a form and send the same to the board after paying the requisite fee. The Uttarakhand board takes about 10-20 days for rechecking and re-evaluation.
Uttarakhand Board 12th Results 2017 Snippet
Exam - Uttarakhand board 12th class/Intermediate exam
Dates of Exam – March 17, 2017 to April 10, 2017
Time for supplementary exam – May/June 2017
Result status – May 30, 2017, 11 AM
Uttarakhand Board Class 12 Previous year Results Key Highlights
In the year 2015, for the academic year 2014-2015 the Uttarakhand Board Class 12 result was announced on May 26, 2015. Over one lakh, thirty thousand students sat for the exam and about 88.72 percent of them passed the exam.
In the year 2016, the Uttarakhand Board declared the intermediate result around the same date in May 2016, which decided the fate of over one-lakh forty-five thousand students. 92.56 percent students passed the exam.
According to the information from sources close to the Uttarakhand Board, Uttarakhand Board Class 12 Results 2017 will be declared in the last week of May. Reports suggest a total of 1,67,149 sat for the exam and about 95 percent of these candidates are expected to clear the exam. Considering the previous year, this overall pass percentage is exciting.
Year of result
Total no. of students appeared for exam
Overall students passed – pass percentage
Boys Pass Percentage
Girls Pass Percentage
Salient Features of the Uttarakhand Board 12th Result 2017
1. The Uttarakhand Board 12th Result 2017 will be declared for all the streams simultaneously
2. The UBSE or Uttarakhand Board of School Education Class 12 result helps in evaluating the performance of each student who has appeared in the exam. The performance is measured in terms of marks that the student has obtained in both theory and practical subjects
3. The result is a decisive score that helps student identify the success to enrol for higher education in colleges and institutions of choice
4. The UBSE result maintains that candidates appearing in the exam obtain at least minimum pass marks. If the candidate cannot attain pass marks, he/she will have to reappear for the supplementary exam
The UBSE issues pass certificate and detailed mark sheet almost a month after the UK board 12th result 2017 is declared
About Uttarakhand Board
Uttarakhand Board of School Education is responsible for secondary, and higher secondary education in the state of Uttarakhand. Also called the UBSE the board is committed to providing quality education and related facilities to students in all schools affiliated to the board. It is the prime duty of the Uttarakhand board to the decide syllabus, provide timetables, set exam dates, provide hall tickets, manage correction of answer papers and declare results and issue certificates to students in all affiliated schools.