About Telangana Board Class 10th (SSC) Exam Results 2017
Telangana Board Class 10 Result 2017 has been announced on May 3, 2017, toady by the Board of Secondary Education Telangana. The TS board 10th result will be published in newspapers too. Candidates who appeared in Telangana Board Class 10 Examinations can check their results here.
The Board of Secondary Education, Telangana State (BSE) conducted Class 10th (SSC) examination from 14th March to 30th March 2017.
Steps to Check Telangana Board 10th Class Result
Those wishing to check their Telangana Board Class 10 Result can do so by the following means:
1. Insert candidate roll number in the appropriate text box
2. Click on the Submit button to go to the result screen
3. Download and save Telangana Board Class 10 Result for future reference and use
Telangana Board of Secondary Education will also send marks certificate to school and educational institutions that participated in the Telangana Board 10th class exams. Candidates are required to collect their certificates from respective institutions.
Telangana Board Class 10th (SSC) Previous Year Results, Key Highlights
Telangana Board 10th Class exams took place from 21st March to 8th April in 2016. The same were conducted from 25th March to 11th April in 2015. This year, the Telangana Board 10th class exams started from 14th March, making it the earliest in the last three years. The examinations were concluded on 30th March. Telangana board class 10 result was announced on 17th May and 5th May in 2015 and 2016 respectively.
Summed up follows are stats related to the TS board 10th result over the last two years:
Telangana Board Class 10 Result Stats
Total Number of Appearing Students
Total Number of Passing Students
Girls lead the TS board 10th result for the past two years.
The total percentage of passing students rise 8 percent from 2015 to 2016, accounting for the overall 85.73 percent in 2016.
Availability of Telangana board class 10 result certificates depends solely on the discretion of the respective schools and educational institutions in Telangana affiliated to the BSET.
Analysing the pattern of the result dates in the past two years, the most probable time for the result to be announced is sometime in the month of May. Over 6 lakh students appeared for the 10th class examination this year, compared to the 5.5 lakh students that appeared for the same examination last year. Telangana Board 10th class exams were conducted over a span of 17 days, starting from 14th March to 30th March 2017.
Some Important Features and Facts about the Board
BSET or Board of Secondary Education Telangana was formed in June 2014. In addition to English, the board makes use of Telugu and Urdu as its official languages. The board controls as well as maintains all the requisite secondary education in the state of Telangana, working directly under the supervision of the government of Telangana. A high percentage of Telangana board class 10 result makes it one of the most excelling secondary education boards in India. Here are some important features and facts about the BSET:
1. Board of Secondary Education is the newest state secondary education board of India, being in work since June 2014.
2. TS board 10th result is among the 10th class results with a high passing percentage.
3. The board conducts the secondary examination in government as well as private schools affiliated to the same.
4. Other than its head office in Nampally, the board has no other offices at any places in Telangana.
Important Aims and Objectives of Board of Secondary Education Telangana (BSET)
BSET is working incessantly in a conscientious manner for achieving its main objectives and goals. Here are some main goals dearly pursued by BSET:
1. To improve the quality of secondary education in the state of Telangana by means of up-to-date and precise syllabus
2. To uplift the socially and economically deprived sections of the Telangana society
3. To prepare students for pursuing clear-cut courses offered by universities and colleges
4. To make candidates capable of becoming productive contributors to the society
5. To increase awareness about the role of secondary education
6. To develop the required skill set in candidates for grabbing the best higher education opportunities.
BSET or Board of Secondary Education Telangana is responsible for managing and conducting secondary level examinations in Telangana. The education board has its head office positioned in the Chapel Road, Nampally, Hyderabad. In addition to devising, revising, and prescribing syllabus to educational institutes and colleges that come under its jurisdiction, BSET is also accountable for providing affiliation to worthy schools and colleges of the state. With the key objective of achieving a high level of secondary education in the state, the board has been operating with the utmost concern for the candidates enrolled in various secondary education programmes. Outstanding Telangana board class 10 result achieved by the board can be cited as an important landmark in the course of its primary aim.