About Rajasthan Board Class 12th (HSC) Exam Results 2017 Science Stream
BSER class 12 Science result and BSER class 12 Arts result are expected to unveil sometime in the third and fourth weeks of May 2017, respectively. About 9 lakh students appeared for the examinations this year.
Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, more popularly known as BSER, is the chief secondary and senior secondary education board of Rajasthan. The institution is responsible for setting and carrying out secondary and secondary education examinations in various schools and educational institutions, both private and government, across the state of Rajasthan. Candidates waiting for the BSER class 12 Science result can register at certain exam results websites for getting instant notifications on the subject.
BSER works directly under the supervision of the Rajasthan government, which is responsible for revising the primary rules and regulations of the board from time to time. Since 1973, Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education is operating from its main office located in Ajmer.
Steps to Check Result
Several exam results websites as well as the official BSER website offer candidates to view the detailed description of their BSER class 12 Science result. The result will be published in newspapers as well, as soon as it will be made public by the Rajasthan Board.
Candidates interested in checking their Rajasthan Board class 12 Science result 2017 can do so by following these simple steps:
1. Input your name and roll no. in the respective fields
2. Click on the Results button to go to the result screen
3. Take a printout of the result for future references
Within 1 or 2 weeks from the date of the announcement of Rajasthan Board class 12 Science result 2017, passing certificates will be sent out to respective schools and educational institutions by the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education. The availability of the passing certificates will be at the sole discretion of respective educational institutions and schools affiliated to the BSER.
Some Important Features and Facts about the Board
Other than conducting examinations of class 12, BSER is also in charge of carrying out appropriate examinations for class 8 and class 10 institutions, affiliated to BSER, throughout Rajasthan. Just like the outstanding BSER class 12 Science result the institution sets off every year, it is equally reputed for giving out excellent class 8th and class 10th results.
Here is a list of some important features and facts related to the Rajasthan Board class 12 Science result 2017 as well as the organisation itself:
1. Head office of BSER is in Ajmer. Previously, it was in the capital city of Jaipur.
2. Girls are leading the Rajasthan senior secondary results for the past 4 years.
3. BSER class 12 Science result available at the official BSER website is for reference only
4. Chairperson of Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan is Mr. BL Chaudhary, while the role of the administrator is assumed by Smt. Megha Chaudhary of RAS rank.
5. Class 12 commerce results will be announced simultaneously with the Science class 12 results, followed by the announcement of class 12 Arts results.
Rajasthan Board 12th Class (HSC) Previous Year Results – Key Highlights
Rajasthan Board witnessed a huge gain in the total number of candidates appearing for the BSER class 12th examination from 2015 to 2016. The total number of candidates appearing in 2016 was nearly double the total number of students giving Rajasthan Board class 12th examinations in 2015. Here are some important stats for Rajasthan Board class 12 Science result 2017 for the past 4 years:
BSER Class 12 Science Result Stats
Total Number of Appearing Students
Total Number of Passing Students
1. In 2016, the percentage of the total passing students was 86.4%, 85.2%, and 84.14% for Science, commerce, and Arts respectively.
2. Girls stayed 5.75% ahead of boys in the 2016 BSER class 12 Science result.
3. From the year 2014 to 2015, there was a small drop off in the total number of students that appeared in the BSER class 12 examinations.
There is no official statement regarding the result dates by the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education yet. Based on the last couple of years’ result pattern, the result will possibly be announced sometime in May. Rajasthan Board Class 12th examinations were conducted in the month of March this year. Once the Rajasthan Board makes the results public, mark sheets will be dispatched to the respective institutions shortly.
About Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan
Rajasthan Secondary Education Board was formed in Jaipur on 4th Dec 1957 under the Rajasthan Secondary Education Act of 1957. The institution was shifted to Ajmer in 1961. The primary focus of the education board is the development of a dynamic system, made up of several sub-systems, of examinations to raise the standard and quality of secondary and senior secondary education in the state of Rajasthan. Over 6000 schools in 32 districts of Rajasthan fall under the jurisdiction of RSEB. Tenure of Rajasthan Secondary Education Board is three years. The Chairman, as well as the Secretary of the board, is appointed directly by the State government of Rajasthan.
Primary Goals and Objectives of BSER
Some of the prominent goals and objectives of BSER are:
1. Raise the quality and standard of secondary as well as senior secondary education in Rajasthan.
2. Promote girl education by raising awareness of girl education at the secondary and senior secondary levels.
3. Provide education to underprivileged sections of Rajasthan.
4. Equip students with appropriate skills and knowledge to gain better means of employment.
5. Increase the overall literacy level of the various deprived sections of Rajasthan.